Best will be no Maggie mee !
Normally, we cook the instant noodles by putting the noodles into a pot
with water, throw in the powder and let it cook for 3 mins.
This is the WRONG method of cooking the instant noodles.
By doing this, when we actually boil the ingredients in the powder,
normally with MSG, it will change the molecular structures of the MSG
causing it to be toxic. The other thing that you may or may not realized
that, the noodles are coated with wax and it will take around 4 to 5 days
for the body to excrete the wax after you have taken the noodles.
So the CORRECT method, which you may or may not know, is to cook the
noodles this way ?
1. boil the noodles in a pot with water.
2. once the noodles is cooked, take out the noodles, and throw away the
water which contains wax.
3. boil another pot of water till boiling and put the noodles into the
hot boiling water and then shut the fire.
4. only at this stage when the fire is off, and while the water is very
hot, put the ingredient with the powder into the water, to make
5. however, if you need dry noodles, take out the noodles n add the
ingredient with the powder and toss it to get dry noodles.
Hope this piece of information is of importance to your health in relation
to eating instant noodles and please apply this cooking method with